Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaching what?!!!

So last year, during our ongoing battle on Keynesianism and common sense, a Fox News' bobblehead doll coined the term Naked Keynesianism.  It was an attack on Jamie Galbraith's views on deficits and debt, and on the need for fiscal stimulus.  The full video and commentary are here.  So Jamie is corrupting our youth, and as far as I know I am too.  You'll find here a few posts that should help those interested to understand why Naked Keynesianism is like Naked Logic.  If you are against logic or facts, just go here.

1 comment:

  1. And so it is virtuous to be naked and on the attack? Sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Atonella Stirarti's Godley-Tobin Lecture

There was a problem during the 7th Godley-Tobin Lecture. I disconnected everyone when I was trying to fix a problem with Professor Stirati&#...